Policies & Procedures
· Advance reservations are required.
· Individual reservations are confirmed by charging your credit card a deposit equal to one night's room rate, including applicable taxes.
· We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
· The balance for additional nights will be collected upon your arrival.
· Some holiday, peak season and special event weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun) require a two-night minimum stay.
· If an individual reservation is cancelled at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled arrival date, a refund of your reservation deposit, less a cancellation fee of $50.00 will be given.
· When a cancellation is made 13 days or less in advance of your arrival date, you will be charged for the entire cost of the reserved night(s) unless we are able to re-book the room for all nights reserved.
· If the room is rebooked, a refund will be given less a cancellation fee of $50.
· Failure to cancel your reservation will result in charges for all nights of your reserved stay.
· Cancellation requests will always be confirmed by phone and e-mail.
· Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early departures.
Group Reservations & Cancellations
· Group reservations (more than three rooms OR more than 6 room nights booked together) require a 50% non-refundable advance deposit, with the balance collected at check-in.
· If the entire reservation is cancelled with at least 30 days notice, there are no additional charges.
· If the cancellation is made with 29 or less days notice, the entire balance due for the stay will be charged.
- Guest check-in is at 3:00 p.m. In order to provide personal check-in and orientation, guests must coordinate their arrival with staff.
- Checking Out: Checkout is by 11 a.m. for all guests.
Children (including infants) may not stay at Kosy Grove. Special consideration may be given on an individual basis.
Guests are not allowed to bring pets; only ADA recognized service animals are allowed. Boarding kennels are available in nearby Marshall.
Due to the older historic buildings and limited fire protection, no smoking, incense, or open flames of any kind are allowed.